Mary-Kim Doherty > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Partner in Carson McDowell’s real estate team. Advises in respect of the acquisition, disposal and leasing of commercial property within Northern Ireland and acts in many large scale developments in Northern Ireland, specializing in student accommodation, hotels and regeneration schemes. Acting on behalf of landlords and tenants and advising in respect of the Business Tenancies (Northern Ireland) Order 1996 and providing property advices in corporate acquisitions and disposals. Mary-Kim’s clients include McAleer & Rushe, Turkingtons, River Ridge Recycling Limited, Patisserie Valerie, Saint Gobain Building Distribution Limited, Ove Arup.
Joined Carson McDowell in 2002, qualified in 2004, associate in 2009.
Law Society of Northern Ireland
Thornhill College, Londonderry; The Queens University Belfast (1999-2002) LLB 2:1
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment