Chris Phillips > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Chris is a Partner in Carson McDowell’s real estate team.
Chris is involved in all aspects of commercial property including acquisitions, disposals, landlord and tenant work and providing asset management advice to clients with large property portfolios.
Chris attained a BA in jurisprudence from the University of Oxford in 2006 before joining Carson McDowell as an apprentice in 2007. Chris qualified as a solicitor into the Real Estate team in September 2009 and became Partner in May 2021.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Carson McDowell‘s ‘exceptional practice’ acts on high-value matters across a wide range of sectors, including retail, energy, education and transport. Dawson McConkey leads the team and is highly experienced in acquisitions, disposals and lettings. Emma Cooper advises on contentious and non-contentious matters across Northern Ireland and England and Wales. The team was joined in September 2021 by Richard Dickson, who previously led the commercial property department at Johns Elliot. Mary-Kim Doherty and Chris Phillips are other key names.
- Commercial property - Northern Ireland > Real estate
- Next Generation Partners - Northern Ireland > Real estate > Commercial property
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment