JoAnn Strasser > Thompson Hine LLP > Columbus, United States > Lawyer Profile
Thompson Hine LLP Offices
41 SOUTH HIGH STREET
COLUMBUS, OH 43215-6101
- Go to...
Corporate Transactions & Securities
Securities & Shareholder Litigation
JoAnn is a partner and vice chair of our Corporate Transactions & Securities practice group and her practice focuses on the representation of registered funds, including ETFs, mutual funds, closed-end funds and interval funds, private funds, and registered investment advisers. She works with a broad spectrum of clients, from large, well established fund complexes to entrepreneurial investment advisers registering unique “first to market” funds. With over 20 years’ experience in private practice, she has the depth of experience necessary to identify issues, solve problems, and enable clients to achieve their business objectives.
University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 1994
University of Cincinnati, B.U.P., 1982, magna cum laude
Primarily based in the firm’s Columbus office, the team at Thompson Hine LLP is active across a wide range of ETF and mutual funds matters. Michael Wible handles regulatory work for investment companies, while Andrew Davalla counts open-end fund and ETF work as core areas of expertise. Also noted are JoAnn Strasser in Columbus, and Bibb Strench in the Washington DC office.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Government > Government contracts
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Industry focus > Transport: aviation and air travel - litigation and regulation
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - litigation and regulation
- Industry focus > Transport: shipping - litigation and regulation
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Investment funds > Mutual/registered/exchange-traded funds
- Real estate > Real estate