Edward Lee > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Edward Lee is a partner in Proskauer’s Private Funds Group. Edward advises fund managers and investors on the formation of a broad range of funds, including private equity, infrastructure, real estate, debt, venture capital and secondary funds. He also advises on co-investments (including direct co-investments) and buyers and sellers in secondary transactions. In addition, Edward works on various related issues, including single investor vehicles, carried interest arrangements, limited liability partnership agreements and ongoing fund administrative issues.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds (including infrastructure funds)
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium