Bruno Bertrand-Delfau > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Bruno Bertrand-Delfau is a partner in Proskauer’s Private Funds Group.
He has 15 years’ experience in private equity secondaries, spin-offs of management teams, GP led transactions, fund restructurings and fund or preferred equity financings, and has worked on many of the largest and most complex transactions in the market, both in Europe and in the U.S.
He also advises institutional investors, including fund of funds and pension funds in their primary investments in private equity funds.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Proskauer Rose LLP advises top institutions including asset managers, buyout houses, funds of funds and new managers on fund formations across a diverse range of fund structures and asset classes, including private equity, infrastructure, special situations, and renewable energy funds. The firm combines this broad expertise with an active secondaries practice, including transactions, GP-led secondaries, and continuation funds. The team, praised for its ‘ superb breadth and depth of experience’ is led by Nigel van Zyl, an experienced practitioner who enjoys strong relationships with a variety of major funds clients, handling large-scale fund formation and operational mandates, including carried interest and co-investments, and internal governance issues. Bruno Bertrand-Delfau specialises in secondaries matters, advising on major transactions within the European and US markets, and is also active on behalf of institutional investors. The ‘commercial and pragmatic‘ Peter Olds arrived from Weil, Gotshal & Manges (London) LLP in early 2021, and advises on fund formations and secondaries across a variety of asset classes, while ‘creative’ and ‘knowledgeable’ counsel Brendan Gallen is also a key member of the team. Aranpreet Randhawa was promoted to partner in late 2020.
- Leading individuals - London > Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Private funds - London > Investment fund formation and management
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds (including infrastructure funds)
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium