Christopher Elson > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Private Investment Funds
Chris advises fund managers on a range of matters, focusing on fundraising and fund structuring, internal governance and ongoing fund maintenance. He has experience in management spin-outs as well as a variety of carried interest and co-investment issues. Chris also advises a number of institutional investors on primary investments and secondary transactions.
Chris has spent time working in the private equity industry, having previously been seconded to Hg in London for 9 months.
Representative clients include AnaCap Financial Partners, Axa Venture Partners, Avedon, Bregal, G Square and Hg.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds (including infrastructure funds)
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium