Mr Christian Carbone > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr Christian Carbone
Deputy Chair, Litigation
Chris Carbone has a diverse national litigation practice with an emphasis on complex commercial matters. A seasoned trial attorney, he has prosecuted and defended numerous high-stakes cases in both state and federal courts, as well as arbitration tribunals, throughout the United States. Chris’s clients range from entertainment and media companies to real estate developers, talent agencies, private equity firms, hedge funds, and other major financial institutions.
With particular expertise with advertising and marketing matters, Chris has extensive experience litigating claims of false advertising, deceptive or misleading trade practices, as well as unfair competition, defamation, copyright, right of publicity and other intellectual property disputes. Chris’s business litigation experience is diverse and includes handling multi-million dollar disputes arising out of mergers, acquisitions, commercial real estate and asset sales, including cases involving financial misrepresentations, fraud and restrictive covenants.
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, J.D., magna cum laude
Eastman School of Music, University of Rochester, B.M.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense