Tomer Pinkusiewicz > Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP Offices
200 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10166-0193
- Go to...
Projects and Infrastructure, Latin America
Tomer focuses on complex infrastructure development and finance transactions. He represents sponsors, concessionaires and financing parties in the bidding, procurement, finance, construction, operation, maintenance, purchase and sale of large-scale infrastructure assets in the United States and Latin America. Tomer also represents issuers and underwriters in a full range of capital markets transactions, including public offerings, Rule 144A/Regulation S offerings and private placements, with a focus on project bonds and relating financing. He is very active representing financial institutions and borrowers in general financing transactions in Latin America.
For more information, please visit https://www.gibsondunn.com/lawyer/pinkusiewicz-tomer/.
JD, magna cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 1998. Fluent in Hebrew and Spanish.
Focused on the P3 space, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP has experience working on the projects for the construction of toll roads, airports, parking facilities, ports and pipelines, both domestically and at an international level. The group most frequently represents private sponsors, and is able to advise from the initial bidding process through to financing transactions and construction issues. Tomer Pinkusiewicz leads both the projects and Latin America practice groups; in addition to representing sponsors, he is also consulted by banks looking to finance Latin American projects. Also recommended is Anita Girdhari, who focuses on P3 projects in the transport sector.
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP remains best known for energy and infrastructure-related M&A and corporate transactions. The firm has a long track record in Latin America and a long-established office in Sao Paulo. Given its strength in white-collar crime and investigations, it is also well-suited to transactions involving anti-corruption due diligence. Tomer Pinkusiewicz is co-chair of the Latin America team and is a versatile practitioner, covering corporate and financing transactions, principally in the energy and infrastructure sectors. The arrival of Marwan Azzi from White & Case LLP in August 2021 is a major boost to its private equity credentials in the Latin America energy and infrastructure segments.
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP is best known for project and infrastructure bonds, structured finance and private placements. Tomer Pinkusiewicz is co-chair of the Latin America practice and has an extensive record in project bonds and infrastructure financings.
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP operates a relatively lean Latin America team, principally centred in New York and Sao Paulo. In the banking and finance sphere it is best known for infrastructure finance, including traditional bank lending and capital markets driven structures. It represented Metropistas, Puerto Rico’s largest private toll road concessionaire, on various amendments to its letter of credit facility and the refinancing of its term loan credit facility with private placement notes. Tomer Pinkusiewicz is co-chair of the Latin America practice and is an experienced figure in project bonds and infrastructure finance.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust > Cartel
- Antitrust > Civil litigation/class actions: defense
- Industry focus > Environment: litigation
- Dispute resolution > General commercial disputes
- Dispute resolution > International litigation
- Labor and employment > Labor and employment disputes (including collective actions): defense
- Real estate > Land use/zoning
- Dispute resolution > Leading trial lawyers
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Real estate > Real estate finance
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - litigation and regulation
- Finance > Capital markets: debt offerings
- Industry focus > Energy transactions: conventional power
- Industry focus > Energy transactions: oil and gas
- Industry focus > Energy: renewable/alternative power
- Dispute resolution > Financial services litigation
- Government > Government contracts
- Dispute resolution > M&A litigation: defense
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Patents: litigation (full coverage)
- Investment fund formation and management > Private equity funds (including venture capital)
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: toxic tort
- Finance > Restructuring (including bankruptcy): corporate
- Media, technology and telecoms > Technology transactions
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Finance > Capital markets: equity offerings
- Finance > Capital markets: high-yield debt offerings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Energy regulation: conventional power
- Industry focus > Healthcare: health insurers
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: large deals ($1bn+)
- Antitrust > Merger control
- M&A/corporate and commercial > Private equity buyouts
- Industry focus > Sport
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: regulatory
- Intellectual property > Trade secrets (litigation and non-contentious matters)
- Industry focus > Insurance: advice to insurers
- Dispute resolution > International trade
- Dispute resolution > Leading trial lawyers
- Finance > Structured finance: derivatives and structured products
- M&A/corporate and commercial > Venture capital and emerging companies
- Industry focus > Healthcare: life sciences
- Dispute resolution > Appellate: courts of appeals / Appellate: supreme courts (states and federal)
- Finance > Commercial lending
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense
- Finance > Project finance