Mr David Innes > Debevoise & Plimpton LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Debevoise & Plimpton LLP Offices
65 GRESHAM STREET
- Go to...
Mr David Innes
Private Equity Group
David Innes is a corporate partner in the firm’s London office and Head of the UK Private Equity Group. His practice covers a full range of UK and cross-border private equity and M&A transactional work.
Mr. Innes has represented clients in some of the most prominent transactions in recent years.
Mr. Innes received his B.A. and M.A. in Law from Trinity College, Oxford.
Debevoise & Plimpton LLP is recognised for its work on secondary market transactions, with Katherine Ashton leading on this work and ‘stand-out lawyer’ Andrew Rearick also active in this space. PE investments in Africa are another area of focus for the team and are a particular specialism of Geoffrey Burgess. David Innes leads the London-based team, which collaborates closely with offices in the US.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Dispute resolution > Public international law
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Insurance > Insurance: corporate and regulatory
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition