E Raman Bet-Mansour > Debevoise & Plimpton LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Debevoise & Plimpton LLP Offices
65 GRESHAM STREET
- Go to...
E Raman Bet-Mansour
Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Securities and Corporate Governance Groups
E. Raman Bet-Mansour is a corporate partner in the firm’s London and Paris offices and a member of the firm’s Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, Securities and Corporate Governance Groups. He also has extensive experience with international joint ventures and debt financings.
Since joining Debevoise in 1989, Mr. Bet-Mansour has been resident in the firm’s New York, Paris and London offices. Since July 2011, he has divided his time between the London and Paris offices.
Mr. Bet-Mansour has published numerous articles and is a frequent public speaker at various conferences.
French, Farsi (Persian) and Aramaic.
Supervisory board of the Aspen Institute France.
Mr. Bet-Mansour received his B.A. from The Johns Hopkins University in 1985, his M.A. in International Affairs from the School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) of The Johns Hopkins University in 1986, and his J.D. from Columbia Law School in 1989.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Dispute resolution > Public international law
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Insurance > Insurance: corporate and regulatory
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition