Adam Blythe > Bracewell (UK) LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Bracewell (UK) LLP Offices
25 OLD BROAD STREET
- Go to...
Mr. Blythe focuses on oil and gas related transactions. He has experience working on mergers and acquisitions, project development, joint venturing and other commercial arrangements in the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. He has particular experience in African and gas commercialisation transactions.
Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales; University of Nottingham, LL.B., 2003; Nottingham Law School, L.P.C.; 2005.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Bracewell (UK) LLP has an excellent track record working across emerging markets in Africa and the Middle East on high-value financing mandates and acquisitions. The group is overseen by Jason Fox and has vast expertise across the oil and gas space. Eimear Murphy and Olivia Caddy are experienced transactional lawyers advising both lenders and borrowers on cross-border deals; Adam Blythe is noted for gas commercialisation matters , while on the energy disputes side, John Gilbert is the name to note. The team has been expanding its expertise in recent months. Ronen Lazarovitch joined from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP , while Alistair Calvert joined the firm’s energy disputes team in November 2020 as a partner from Pinsent Masons LLP. He focuses on disputes related to oil and gas exploration. Ben James is also recommended and has particular experience of African transactions.
- Next Generation Partners - London > Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Oil and gas - London > Projects, energy and natural resources
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus > Emerging markets
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Infrastructure
- Finance > Bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration