Beverley Flynn > Stevens & Bolton LLP > Guildford, England > Lawyer Profile
Stevens & Bolton LLP Offices
- Go to...
Charlotte Tillett heads the Guildford-based Stevens & Bolton LLP team whose core work for life sciences clients encompasses IP, regulatory, commercial and competition matters. Tillett, who has a science background, leads on much of the IP commercialisation work including licensing, joint development agreements and IP restructuring. Michael Frisby handles the litigation, arbitration and ADR work and Beverley Flynn undertakes commercial work on an array of contracts as well as data protection issues. Gustaf Duhs has expertise in competition, EU Law and regulatory issues in the life sciences sector.
Stevens & Bolton LLP‘s Guildford-based group has a client roster, which ranges from start-ups to established technology companies and also includes businesses which utilise technology. Practice head Beverley Whittaker has experience handling IT contracts for outsourced services, cloud arrangements and software development and licensing matters, while Gary Parnell excels in the IT and insurance sectors. Other names to note include Beverley Flynn, who leads the data protection practice; IP expert Tom Lingard and litigator Michael Frisby. Managing associate Charles Maurice, who combines IT and IP expertise, has notable outsourcing expertise.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Transport > Aviation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Human resources > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Human resources > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport