Mr Kelvin Tan > Drew & Napier LLC > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Drew & Napier LLC Offices
10 COLLYER QUAY
#10-01 OCEAN FINANCIAL CENTRE
- Go to...
Mr Kelvin Tan
Director, Dispute Resolution
Kelvin has an active practice in litigation and international arbitration. He also co-heads the Employment and Hotels and Leisure Practices.
He has litigated complex commercial disputes in a wide range of areas, including insurance, intellectual property, fraud and breach of fiduciary duties, international arbitration, investment and shareholder disputes, and trusts.
He has represented clients in international arbitrations under various institutional rules such as the SIAC, ICC, KLRCA, LCIA and UNCITRAL rules.
Kelvin also advises on regulatory compliance, investigations and proceedings involving bribery, fraud and misconduct, and specific sectoral regulation.
Kelvin read law at the National University in Singapore, and joined Drew & Napier following graduation.
- Member, Admissions Committee of the Law Society
- Member, Law Society Inquiry Panel
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- LL.B. (Hons), National University of Singapore (1994)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar (1995)
Drew & Napier LLC has a highly developed employment practice, notably leveraging the firm’s celebrated dispute resolution history, but also having a recognised non-contentious and transactional practice. It has achieved further prominence in key areas such as discrimination claims, collective bargaining agreements and employee terminations. The group also shows high levels of expertise in negotiating Singapore regulations relating to the proportion of foreign employees. Kelvin Tan is a leader in employment disputes. Benjamin Gaw is highly rated as a non-contentious employment specialist, as is Lim Chong Kin. Rakesh Kirpalani provides further expertise in technology-related employment disputes.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Tax: local firms