Matthew Olner > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
37 NEW WALK
- Go to...
Partner. Areas of practice include all clinical negligence claims with specialist expertise in medical inquests.
Matthew was registered General Nurse in 1992, and has nursing experience in most areas of acute hospital care.
Trained Nelsons Solicitors, qualified 2007, partner 2013. Prior to this, Matthew qualified as a Registered General Nurse in 1992.
– Member of the Law Society Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme;
– Member of the AvMA Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel
Higham Lane Secondary School; Leicester University (1995-98).
‘Professionals second to none’ and ‘the best in every aspect’, Nelsons Solicitors Limited‘s‘ well-established Nottingham and Derby practice retains its market leading position in personal injury claimant work, and particularly, in the case of severe and catastrophic injuries. Lisa Preece spearheads the medico-legal practice as specialises in child and adult brain injury claims, and cases involving severe orthopaedic injuries to include traumatic amputation. Also acting for children, Bruce Williams is another specialist for brain and spinal injuries. Other noted figures include Matthew Olner, Dianne Collins (a ‘tenacious pioneer’), Carolle White, and Baishali Clayton, who has developed a specialism in stillbirths and neonatal deaths.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery