Matthew Olner > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Leicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
37 NEW WALK
- Go to...
Partner. Areas of practice include all clinical negligence claims with specialist expertise in medical inquests.
Matthew was registered General Nurse in 1992, and has nursing experience in most areas of acute hospital care.
Trained Nelsons Solicitors, qualified 2007, partner 2013. Prior to this, Matthew qualified as a Registered General Nurse in 1992.
– Member of the Law Society Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme;
– Member of the AvMA Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel
Higham Lane Secondary School; Leicester University (1995-98).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Public sector > Public sector