Bruce Williams > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
8 STANFORD STREET
- Go to...
Partner. Areas of practice include brain and spinal injuries, clinical negligence, product liability and catastrophic injuries, with a specialist interest in brain injury claims for children and birth injury claims.
Bruce has appeared on national TV and radio commenting on personal injury law matters.
Trained Stanley Tee & Co, Bishop’s Stortford; qualified 1986; partner Nelsons 1991.
– Member of the Law Society Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme;
– Member of the Law Society Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme;
– Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL);
– Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America;
– Member of the Nottingham Medico Legal Society;
– Former member of the Motor Accidents Solicitors Society National Management Committee;
– Former Trustee of Derby Headway;
University of East Anglia (1981 BA Hons European Studies); College of Law, Guildford (1983 CPE; 1984 Solicitors Finals).
Sport, particularly football and golf; reading modern fiction; providing a taxi service for family.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Nelsons Solicitors Limited has an experienced personal injury team that specialises in handling severe and catastrophic injury cases. The firm features on all appropriate and approved personal injury panels, including Headway and Spinal Injuries Association. The practice is led by Lisa Preece who is ‘dedicated‘ and ‘diligent‘. Preece specialises in child and adult brain injury claims. Bruce Williams has a specialism in brain injury and birth injury claims.
- Hall of Fame - East Midlands > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Leading individuals - East Midlands > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant - East Midlands > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Public sector > Public sector