Bruce Williams > Nelsons Solicitors Limited > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Nelsons Solicitors Limited Offices
8 STANFORD STREET
- Go to...
Partner. Areas of practice include brain and spinal injuries, clinical negligence, product liability and catastrophic injuries, with a specialist interest in brain injury claims for children and birth injury claims.
Bruce has appeared on national TV and radio commenting on personal injury law matters.
Trained Stanley Tee & Co, Bishop’s Stortford; qualified 1986; partner Nelsons 1991.
– Member of the Law Society Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme;
– Member of the Law Society Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme;
– Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL);
– Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America;
– Member of the Nottingham Medico Legal Society;
– Former member of the Motor Accidents Solicitors Society National Management Committee;
– Former Trustee of Derby Headway;
University of East Anglia (1981 BA Hons European Studies); College of Law, Guildford (1983 CPE; 1984 Solicitors Finals).
Sport, particularly football and golf; reading modern fiction; providing a taxi service for family.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
‘Professionals second to none’ and ‘the best in every aspect’, Nelsons Solicitors Limited‘s‘ well-established Nottingham and Derby practice retains its market leading position in personal injury claimant work, and particularly, in the case of severe and catastrophic injuries. Lisa Preece spearheads the medico-legal practice as specialises in child and adult brain injury claims, and cases involving severe orthopaedic injuries to include traumatic amputation. Also acting for children, Bruce Williams is another specialist for brain and spinal injuries. Other noted figures include Matthew Olner, Dianne Collins (a ‘tenacious pioneer’), Carolle White, and Baishali Clayton, who has developed a specialism in stillbirths and neonatal deaths.
- Hall of Fame - East Midlands > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant - East Midlands > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery