John Wagstaffe > Longmores Solicitors LLP > Hertford, England > Lawyer Profile
Longmores Solicitors LLP Offices
24 CASTLE STREET
- Go to...
John became a Partner in 2020 and is Head of Property Disputes. He specialises in property disputes. He has extensive experience of acting in all manner of disputes concerning property, from providing advice with a view to avoiding litigation, to resolving disputes through mediation, and to litigating cases in the Courts and First-tier Tribunal where they cannot be resolved by agreement.
John qualified in 2011 at Longmores, was appointed Head of Property Disputes in 2019 and became a Partner in the firm this year.
Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners
Property Litigation Association
University of Law (2006-2007); University of Southampton (2003-2006)
Running and trampolining
Based in Hertford, the property team at Longmores Solicitors LLP is split into two departments dealing with commercial and residential property matters. Practice leader Rachael Spalton advises both developer and landowner clients on development and strategic land transactions, as well as handling promotion, option and overage agreements. Victoria Sandberg specialises in rural land mandates and deals with estate disposals and property management work. The practice benefits from the support of John Wagstaffe, who heads up the property disputes team.
Longmores Solicitors LLP offers ‘high quality service‘, with expertise in the recruitment and property management sectors, as well as acting for waste management companies on commercial disputes. Based in Hertford, practice leader John Wiblin handles shareholder and partnership disputes, and has experience in advising clients in the recruitment sector. John Wagstaffe specialises in property litigation matters. ‘Tremendous litigator‘ Nathanael Young has particular expertise in insolvency issues, intellectual property and defamation law, while Lauren Mackenzie splits her time between commercial litigation and contentious probate.
- Next Generation Partners - South East > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx - South East > Dispute resolution
- Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx - South East > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Family: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx