John Wagstaffe > Longmores Solicitors LLP > Hertford, England > Lawyer Profile
Longmores Solicitors LLP Offices
24 CASTLE STREET
- Go to...
John became a Partner in 2020 and is Head of Property Disputes. He specialises in property disputes. He has extensive experience of acting in all manner of disputes concerning property, from providing advice with a view to avoiding litigation, to resolving disputes through mediation, and to litigating cases in the Courts and First-tier Tribunal where they cannot be resolved by agreement.
John qualified in 2011 at Longmores, was appointed Head of Property Disputes in 2019 and became a Partner in the firm this year.
Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners
Property Litigation Association
University of Law (2006-2007); University of Southampton (2003-2006)
Running and trampolining
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Longmores Solicitors LLP represents clients in industry sectors such as recruitment and property management; practice co-head John Wiblin has specialist experience in representing clients in the recruitment industry, while practice co-head John Wagstaffe has a focus on property litigation. The bulk of Lauren Mackenzie‘s instructions are in relation to contentious probate, while junior member Isabel Williams deals with commercial disputes and contentious probate. In 2019, Nat Young joined the practice from SA Law LLP.
- Next Generation Partners - South East > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx - South East > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx