Lauren MacKenzie > Longmores Solicitors LLP > Hertford, England > Lawyer Profile
Longmores Solicitors LLP Offices
24 CASTLE STREET
- Go to...
Lauren is a Senior Solicitor specialising in Dispute Resolution and mediation. She advises primarily on contentious probate matters, breach of contract claims, debt recovery matters, and disputes regarding shareholder, financial services, and construction issues. She assists clients of all sizes, from multinational corporations to individuals.
Lauren has over 10 years of experience and joined Longmores in 2016.
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (2015-2016), Mediator Skills Training, Accredited Mediator; University of Law (2003-2005) GDL and LPC; University of Leeds (1997-2001) BA (Hons) English and French
Longmores Solicitors LLP has key sector expertise in the recruitment and property management industries, regularly acting for employment businesses. The Hertford-based team deals exclusively with commercial disputes and is co-headed by John Wiblin who focuses on shareholder and director issues. Co-head John Wagstaffe handles complex property litigation while Nathanael Young has expertise in defamation and insolvency matters. Lauren MacKenzie specialises in contentious probate and general commercial disputes.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Family: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx