Nathanael Young > Longmores Solicitors LLP > Hertford, England > Lawyer Profile
Longmores Solicitors LLP Offices
24 CASTLE STREET
- Go to...
Nat is a senior Solicitor in the Dispute Resolution team, specialising in insolvency but also dealing with other commercial disputes, intellectual property and media & technology cases. Nat has handled a number of high profile cases over the years, a number of which have led to reported decisions including Wallace LLP v Yates  EWHC 1098 (Ch) on statutory demands, Halcyon House Limited v Baines and others  EWHC 2216 (QB) on directors’ duties and Stocker v Stocker  EWHC 1634 on costs budgeting in defamation cases. He has experience with cross border litigation involving other EU jurisdictions, Switzerland, the West Indies and the US.
Nathanael is a solicitor-advocate with rights of audience in all courts in England and Wales, and is a member of the Solicitors Association of Higher Court Advocates. He has contributed articles to the RICS journal and Accountancy Age, and his comments on the Fortnite litigation were quoted by the Express and Daily Star.
Nat joined Longmores in 2019. Before that he worked at SA Law LLP (2005-2019) where he qualified as a solicitor in 2008. Prior to that he trained as a Legal Executive, working at Pictons (2000-2005) and Lightfoots (1999-2000).
BPP Law School (2006-2009) LLM in Commercial Law and LPC
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Longmores Solicitors LLP offers ‘high quality service‘, with expertise in the recruitment and property management sectors, as well as acting for waste management companies on commercial disputes. Based in Hertford, practice leader John Wiblin handles shareholder and partnership disputes, and has experience in advising clients in the recruitment sector. John Wagstaffe specialises in property litigation matters. ‘Tremendous litigator‘ Nathanael Young has particular expertise in insolvency issues, intellectual property and defamation law, while Lauren Mackenzie splits her time between commercial litigation and contentious probate.
- Rising stars - South East > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx - South East > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Family: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx