George MacMillan > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Go to...
Banking and real estate finance.
George has been in practice for over 25 years and for the first ten years acted for and advised many retail, leisure and bank clients on site acquisitions, general commercial property, property management, and landlord and tenant. Over the last 15 years, he has acted mainly for banks undertaking banking and real estate finance advice. He has considerable expertise in the more complex property lending transactions in the development and investment sectors involving complex structures, such as JVs, trusts and offshore borrowers.
George is also a real estate finance expert on the Lexis Nexis Q&A Panel.
To learn more about Kuits please click here.
Trained Cobbetts LLP, qualified 1996; Cobbetts LLP (Cobbett Leak Almond) 1988-2008; legal executive in commercial property 1988-96; partner 2000; partner Halliwells LLP 2008-10; partner Kuit Steinart Levy LLP 2010 to date.
Investment Property Forum; Law Society; advisory board of Islington Mill Arts Club Salford; Stockport NHS Foundation Trust.
Manchester Metropolitan University (LLB (Hons)).
Golf, football (watching) and walking. Foundation Governor St Winifred’s RC School Stockport, and co-opted governor St Bede’s College Manchester.
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP possess a ‘highly experienced team which values long-term client relationships’. George MacMillan heads up the practice, and is singled out for his real estate finance expertise, particularly in the development and investment fields. Contributing to the firm’s real estate finance knowledge is Alison Kellett, who has advised clients on commercial and residential portfolios and property acquisition mandates. The ‘very knowledgeable’ Meave O’Neill is notable in the commercial, residential and retail sectors.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction