Meave O'Neill > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Go to...
Banking & real estate finance.
Meave is a partner in the firm’s banking and real estate finance team.
Areas of Expertise
Meave specialises in the provisions of investment and development finance particularly in the retail, commercial and residential sectors.
She has experience of carrying out title investigations, reports on title and lease reviews and drafting security documentation. In addition, she has particular expertise in advising banks on finance facility negotiations, development finance and trust and nominee arrangements.
Meave is also a key member of Kuits community involvement team.
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP possess a ‘highly experienced team which values long-term client relationships’. George MacMillan heads up the practice, and is singled out for his real estate finance expertise, particularly in the development and investment fields. Contributing to the firm’s real estate finance knowledge is Alison Kellett, who has advised clients on commercial and residential portfolios and property acquisition mandates. The ‘very knowledgeable’ Meave O’Neill is notable in the commercial, residential and retail sectors.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction