Alison Kellett > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Go to...
Banking & Real Estate Finance
Alison is a Partner in the Banking and Real Estate Finance Team and specialises in acting for lenders in a variety of situations in connection with the acquisition or re-mortgage of property, including development land, investment property, commercial and residential portfolios, hotels, care homes and other leisure properties.
Alison also has vast experience in carrying out title investigations, reports on title, lease reviews and drafting security documentation.
To learn more about Kuits please click here.
Manchester University (LLB (Hons))
Chester Law School
In addition to typical offerings in the real estate finance sector, Kuit Steinart Levy LLP is well regarded for its healthcare sector financing team, covering pharmacies, dental practices and care homes. George MacMillan leads the Manchester team, which includes property-lending expert Alison Kellett and Meave O’Neill, who acts on retail and commercial property financing.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction