Matthew Garson > Irwin Mitchell > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Irwin Mitchell Offices
One St Peter’s Square
- Go to...
Personal injury; serious injury
Matthew is a senior associate and has acted for clients in the field of serious injury for over 13 years.
Matthew handles a wide range of serious injury cases. These include brain and spinal injuries, amputation and fatal accident claims. He also acts for clients who have suffered complex orthopaedic injuries, including children and the elderly. He has also worked on professional negligence cases against other solicitors. These arise from badly handled personal injury claims.
Matthew is part of the leading personal injury team in Manchester which has secured excellent results for many clients over the years.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars: Personal Injury)
Irwin Mitchell‘s clinical negligence and personal injury departments are ‘exceptional across the board, with quality practitioners at all levels who achieve fantastic results for their clients‘. Jonathan Betts leads the personal injury practice; he works with Catherine Leech , who is a ‘go-to practitioner for spinal injuries‘. Senior associates Matthew Garson and Richard Biggs are also recommended. Kristofer Inskip heads the medical negligence team; Lindsay Wise has extensive expertise dealing with serious brain and spinal injury cases, while Jennifer Cawthorne is recommended for birth injury and delay in diagnosis of cancer claims. Senior associates Dina Lambourne and Margaret Ryan are noted for their stroke and birth injury, and delay of diagnosis claims experience respectively.
- Rising stars: Personal Injury - North West > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant - North West > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant