Cheryl Palmer-Hughes > Irwin Mitchell > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Irwin Mitchell Offices
One St Peter’s Square
- Go to...
Personal injury: international travel litigation
Cheryl is a partner in Irwin Mitchell’s International Personal Injury department. She acts for clients who have been injured in incidents abroad – while on holiday, working abroad, travelling by coach, car or sea, or undergoing surgery abroad, for example.
Cheryl deals with high value claims including brain and spinal injuries, multiple fractures, psychological trauma and fatal accidents and clinical negligence cases. She also specialises in claims arising as a result of clinical negligence during cosmetic surgery abroad.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property