Karen Reynolds > Freeths LLP > Derby, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
CARDINAL SQUARE, 2ND FLOOR, WEST POINT
10 NOTTINGHAM ROAD
- Go to...
Partner specialising in clinical negligence claims for claimants; particular interest in obstetric claims; recommended in ‘Chambers’.
Trained Eversheds; qualified 1993; solicitor Gadsbys 1993-98; partner 1998; partner Nelsons (following merger) 1999-2003; partner Freeths LLP 2003.
Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel; AVMA Clinical Negligence Panel.
Biddulph High School; Cambridge University (1989 BA History); Manchester Polytechnic (CPE; LSF).
Swimming, reading, wine, holidays, family.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate