Adrian Denton > Freeths LLP > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Freeths LLP Offices
80 MOUNT STREET
- Go to...
Adrian has 10 years’ experience representing his clients in clinical negligence claims.
He deals with many types of medical and dental cases, from those of the utmost severity to complex claims of a lesser value.
Adrian is noted for his attention to detail and tenacious pursuit of his client’s interests to obtain the best outcome which properly compensates for the results of negligent medical care. He is a lawyer based in Nottingham.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Freeths LLP is recognised for its deep bench strength in catastrophic injury claims, delay in diagnosis and misdiagnosis of cancer and other conditions, surgical errors, incorrect treatment and inquests. ‘Exceptional‘ department head Jane Williams is a renowned figure and is an expert in complex surgical, oncology and brain injury cases. Owing to its medical negligence pedigree, the firm acts for an increasing number of clients as a result of the Maternity Services scandal at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, with claims ranging from maternal injuries, stillbirths, birth injury claims and neonatal deaths. Consultants Paul Balen and Jane Goulding are equally lauded for inquest work and cases with brain and spinal injuries; senior associates Adrian Denton and Gemma Bedford are also integral figures in the practice.
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant - East Midlands > Insurance
- Rising stars - East Midlands > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Employment > Employment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate