Mrs Tamar Turjeman-Kedem > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mrs Tamar Turjeman-Kedem
Litigation; Competition & Antitrust Class; Actions & Derivative Suits
Ms. Turjeman-Kedem is a partner in FBC’s Litigation and Competition & Antitrust Departments.
Prior to joining the firm, Mrs. Turjeman-Kedem served for 5 years as a team leader in the legal department of the Israeli Antitrust Authority where she was involved in civil and criminal antitrust litigation and was responsible for the Authority’s activities in a variety of fields, including the communications, banking and securities industries.
Between 1996 and 1998, Mrs. Turjeman-Kedem served as a teaching assistant on corporate law issues at The Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Mrs. Turjeman-Kedem also worked under Professors Haitovsky and Beinstock of The Hebrew University in Jerusalem as an economist for a prominent economic consultation company.
Israel Bar Association, 1996
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (MBA), 2000; The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (B.A., Economics), 1996; The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (LL.B.), 1995
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution