Mrs Yael Riemer > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mrs Yael Riemer
Intellectual Property; Litigation; Class Actions & Derivative Suits
Ms. Riemer is a partner in FBC’s Litigation Department, where she specializes in intellectual property litigation, commercial disputes, and class actions.
Ms. Riemer provides legal counsel to individuals, private companies, and public companies with respect to intellectual property, information technology, and Internet law, including with respect to patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, privacy protection, and database usage.
Ms. Riemer has a particular expertise in the telecommunications market and entertainment law, and has extensive experience relating to disputes with collective organizations regarding the use of intellectual property.
Ms. Riemer represents clients before various Israeli courts, the Registrar of Patents and Trademarks, and the Customs Authority, as well as in arbitration and mediation proceedings.
Ms. Riemer is a member of the Israel group for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI).
Israel Bar Association, 2008
Tel Aviv University in collaboration with University of California Berkeley Boalt School of Law, The Executive International Masters Program (LL.M., Magna Cum Laude), 2012
Tel Aviv University (LL.B., Magna Cum Laude), 2007
FISCHER (FBC & Co.)‘s team focuses on trade marks; its capabilities include domestic and international IP filing, as well as prosecution proceedings before both the trade mark registrar and the courts. As one of the region’s largest firms, the group is instructed by large domestic clients from the media and banking sectors. Yael Riemer and Amit Dat, who jointly lead the IP practice, advise clients on disputes and commercial transactions respectively.
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) is a strong choice for advice on the enforcement of the complete scope of IP rights. It acts for clients from a number of sectors, and is particularly active in representing media companies in disputes relating to copyright, trademarks and moral rights. Yael Riemer and Reuven Behar, who co-head the IP practice, frequently work together to assist both companies and individual inventors with patent disputes before the registrar.
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) advises an enviable list of clients from the cellular, print and digital media, television, film and theatre sectors. It is able to provide a full service to clients, offering expertise in matters ranging from libel and class actions to corporate and antitrust issues. Practice head Yoram Bonen focuses on regulatory issues, regularly representing large telecoms companies such as Bezeq in administrative, legislative and judicial proceedings. Yael Riemer is recommended for contentious matters.
- Telecoms and media - Israel
- Intellectual property: disputes - Israel > Intellectual property
- Intellectual property: filing/prosecution - Israel > Intellectual property
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution