Mr Omri Rachum-Twaig > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mr Omri Rachum-Twaig
Hi-Tech, Technology & Venture Capital, Intellectual Property, Life Sciences & Health Care, Telecom & Media, Cyber & Information Technologies
Dr. Rachum-Twaig is an IP, IT and Cyber associate in FBC’s Corporate Department. Dr. Rachum-Twaig’s practice concentrates on intellectual property, privacy and data protection, information security and commercial cyber issues, as well as technology and information oriented transactions.
Dr. Rachum-Twaig provides legal counsel to individuals, private companies and public companies with respect to intellectual property, information technology, privacy and data protection, information security, internet law, and media and entertainment law, including with respect to patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets, as well as other related areas, such as commercial cyber issues and dual-use technologies export.
Dr. Rachum-Twaig obtained a Ph.D. (Law) from Tel-Aviv University with a dissertation in intellectual property, focusing on copyright law doctrine and theory, and has published articles in various legal fields in leading academic journals worldwide, which were cited by the Israeli Supreme Court and other academic works. He is also a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), certified by (ISC)², the world’s largest cyber security certification association.
Dr. Rachum-Twaig is an adjunct professor at the Faculty of Law, Tel-Aviv University, and teaches the commercial cyber law classes in the Tel-Aviv – Berkeley executive L.L.M. program and the Faculty’s L.L.B. program.
Prior to joining the firm and to his Ph.D. studies, Dr. Rachum-Twaig clerked for the Hon. Justice Yoram Danziger of the Israel Supreme Court.
Israel Bar Association, 2014
Tel Aviv University, PhD Law, 2017; Tel Aviv University, LL.B., 2013
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution