Mr Yoram Bonen > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mr Yoram Bonen
Regulatory; Insolvency & Restructuring; Telecom & Media
Mr. Bonen heads FBC’s Regulatory and Telecom & Media practices. Mr. Bonen’s practice concentrates on work involving regulation of commercial entities in a wide range of industries, particularly in communications, energy and aviation. Mr. Bonen has worked with some of the largest companies in the most important reforms in recent years, in matters such as changing regulatory market conditions, legislative amendments, price supervision, various matters before the government and the Israeli Parliament, appeals to the High Court and administrative appeals, and transactions involving complex regulatory concerns.
Prior to joining FBC in 2000, Mr. Bonen served as an assistant to the State Attorney General.
Israel Bar Association, 1997
Tel Aviv University (LL.B), 1997
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) advises an enviable list of clients from the cellular, print and digital media, television, film and theatre sectors. It is able to provide a full service to clients, offering expertise in matters ranging from libel and class actions to corporate and antitrust issues. Practice head Yoram Bonen focuses on regulatory issues, regularly representing large telecoms companies such as Bezeq in administrative, legislative and judicial proceedings. Yael Riemer is recommended for contentious matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution