Ms Orit Malka > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Ms Orit Malka
Class Actions & Derivative Suits; Litigation
Ms. Malka is a partner in FBC’s Litigation Department and concentrates primarily on class action defenses and complex corporate and securities litigation.
Ms. Malka previously served as a teaching assistant to Professors Amir Licht (corporate and securities law) and Yoram Shahar (criminal law), at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya.
Israel Bar Association, 2001
Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (LL.B., Magna Cum Laude), 2000; Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, B.A. (Business Administration) (Magna Cum Laude), 2000
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) utilises its ‘out-of-the-box thinking‘ to defend many of the world’s largest multinational companies against class actions in a broad range of areas, including antitrust, securities and consumer protection. The group strengthened its client base even further in 2020, with instructions from Facebook, Paypal and Fiverr International. Gil Orion and Orit Malka co-lead the practice; the former represents tech companies in data privacy disputes, while the latter handles substantial derivative suits in the oil and gas field. Ronald Lehmann leads the international team. Jana Rabinovich provides additional support at associate level.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution