Penny Wright > Gardner Leader LLP > Newbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
WHITE HART HOUSE
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Personal tax, trusts and probate and Charities and not-for-profit
Penny is a Partner at Gardner Leader in the Inheritance Protection team.
Penny qualified as a solicitor in 1999 and has wide-ranging experience of acting for individuals in relation to their Wills, estate planning, trusts, powers of attorney, probate and inheritance tax planning.
Penny’s charity law specialism includes setting up and registering new charities; advising on trustee responsibilities and governance issues; dealing with Charity Commission on regulatory matters; compliance with the Charities Act requirements; dealing with charity assets including permanent endowments; advising on mergers, reconstructions and winding up charities.
Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Charity Law Association
Law Society Private Client Section.
Fully accredited member of the Solicitors of the Elderly
LPC, Legal Practice, Guildford College of Law (1996-1997)
LLB, University of Wales, Cardiff (1992-1995)
South East > Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
The practice at Gardner Leader LLP is known for ‘delivering the highest standards of client care’. Newbury-based Alastair Goggins heads up the firm’s dispute resolution team, handling a range of complex contentious matters. Property specialist Richard Buckeridge is praised for his expertise in contractual and commercial matters, while other key team members include Penny Wright, who is part of the inheritance protection team.
South East > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
Jolyon Barton leads the team of inheritance tax specialists at Gardner Leader LLP and the team has additional expertise in handling matters for vulnerable clients, a particular specialism of Penny Wright ‘s practice. Robert Jobson advises clients on everything pertaining to trusts and frequently gets appointed as a trustee himself. Head of the Inheritance Protection team Niamh Minihane focuses on advising the elderly, and Richard Mead comes particularly recommended for his expertise in estate planning.
- Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Private client
- Charities and not-for-profit - South East > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40