Alastair Goggins > Gardner Leader LLP > Newbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
WHITE HART HOUSE
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Contentious trusts and probate, Charities and not-for-profit and Property litigation
Alastair is a Partner and Head of the Dispute Resolution team at Gardner Leader.
Alastair has considerable experience in trusts, probate and inheritance matters and acts on behalf of national charities, local charities and schools. Alastair advises in relation to disputed Wills, claims to remove Executors or Trustees, Breach of Trust cases and Inheritance Act claims. He regularly acts for charities, executors, trustees and beneficiaries in claims found in the Court of Protection and the High Court. He offers charities clarity of thought and is well versed in finding practical solutions to intractable problems. Alastair also has experience in advising other not for profit organisation on all areas of litigation including independent schools.
Charity Law Association
Institute of Legacy Management
Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists.
South East > Private client > Contentious trusts and probate(Leading individuals)
The ‘commercially savvy‘ contentious trusts and probate team at Gardner Leader LLP is led from Newbury by Alastair Goggins, who also heads up the wider dispute resolution practice. He is praised for his ‘calm, reassuring manner, backed up with good analysis‘. The team is is praised for ‘serving not only its local community, but also offering a great option at the national level.’
South East > Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
The practice at Gardner Leader LLP is known for ‘delivering the highest standards of client care’. Newbury-based Alastair Goggins heads up the firm’s dispute resolution team, handling a range of complex contentious matters. Property specialist Richard Buckeridge is praised for his expertise in contractual and commercial matters, while other key team members include Penny Wright, who is part of the inheritance protection team.
South East > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
Gardner Leader LLP works largely with high-level personal injury claims, and its team has handled a wide array of cases related to transport accidents and mental health issues. The practice is led by Alastair Goggins, who works with clients in cases related to birth injuries and retail/manufacturing negligence. In 2021, solicitor Ashleigh Wong joined from Horwich Farrelly.
South East > Real estate > Property litigation
Michelle Di Gioia leads Gardner Leader LLP‘s property litigation team from the firm’s Newbury office, and brings particular experience in professional negligence issues. The firm acts on matters from adverse possession claims and evictions to disputes over rights of way and water courses. Alastair Goggins leads the wider dispute resolution team, and Andrew Shipp has expertise in lease and boundary disputes and matters relating to construction projects.
- Leading individuals - South East > Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Charities and not-for-profit - South East > Private client
- Contentious trusts and probate - South East > Private client
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant - South East > Insurance
- Property litigation - South East > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40