Andrew Shipp > Gardner Leader LLP > Newbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
WHITE HART HOUSE
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Commercial litigation and Property litigation
Andrew is a Partner at Gardner Leader in the Dispute Resolution Team.
The main focus of Andrew’s work is commercial disputes. He deals with a range of issues including contractual disputes, debt recovery and shareholder/director disputes.
Andrew also deals with intellectual property disputes including copyright and trademark infringement.
Andrew has a great deal of experience with insolvency matters and acts for Insolvency Practitioners pursuing book debts, contractual claims and delinquent directors.
The other focus of Andrew’s caseload is property litigation. He has acted for a number of clients on a broad range of issues such as boundary disputes, rights of way, construction disputes including adjudication, and landlord and tenant matters, including possession claims, dilapidations and lease disputes.
South East > Real estate > Property litigation
Michelle Di Gioia leads Gardner Leader LLP‘s property litigation team from the firm’s Newbury office, and brings particular experience in professional negligence issues. The firm acts on matters from adverse possession claims and evictions to disputes over rights of way and water courses. Alastair Goggins leads the wider dispute resolution team, and Andrew Shipp has expertise in lease and boundary disputes and matters relating to construction projects.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40