Mr Wijnand Meijer > Loyens & Loeff > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
FRED ROESKESTRAAT 100
1076 ED AMSTERDAM, PO BOX 71170
1008 BD AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Wijnand Meijer
Corporate / M&A; Private Equity / Real Estate
Attorney at law / senior associate
Wijnand Meijer is a member of the Corporate/M&A practice group. He specialises in corporate M&A with a focus on private equity and share based acquisitions within the real estate sector. In that capacity Wijnand advises clients in a variety of transactions, in particular portfolio sales, hotel transactions, developments and other share based M&A transactions where real estate plays a pivotal role.
From 2015 through 2016, Wijnand worked at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett in New York where he was active in the M&A department. In that capacity he represented American companies in both general ad infrastructure M&A transactions.
Prior to joining the corporate practice group, Wijnand was a member of the Litigation & Risk Management practice group. Wijnand served as treasurer of the Amsterdam Young Bar Association for two years.
Wijnand is nominated for the Magna Charta Public Prize 2019 in the Corporate + Insolvency Law category.
Master’s Corporate Law, University of Leiden, 2010
History, University of Leiden, 2010
Dutch law, University of Leiden, 2008
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Energy: regulatory
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Investment funds
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: equity
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: transactional
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Capital markets: debt
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: telecoms