Filippo Modulo > Chiomenti > Rome, Italy > Lawyer Profile
VIA XXIV MAGGIO, 43
- Go to...
Managing Partner - Corporate - M&A
Filippo works on complex transactions side-by-side with leading Italian and international industrial groups, banks, and insurance companies as well as the most important public bodies in Italy. Filippo has developed an unparalleled know-how in managing major cross-border M&A transactions both inbound and outbound the Italian market, assisting all of the different players involved – purchasers, sellers, majority shareholders, financing banks, third parties – and liaising with boards of directors and leadership teams.
Since 2002, Filippo Modulo assisted clients in 73 transactions for a value exceeding 145 billion Euro.
Joined the Firm in 1997 and became a Partner in 2005.
He has been the Managing Partner of the Firm since 2015.
Italian, English, French.
Member of the Rome Bar (Italy);
Regional Vice Chair Europe/Middle East/Africa Lex Mundi Managing Partners Committee
Graduated in Law, University of Bologna, 1994.
Executive Education, Leadership in Law Firms, Harvard University, Cambridge, 2015.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Industry focus: luxury goods
- Industry focus: Retail
- Private equity
- Real estate and construction
- Administrative and public law
- Capital markets: Debt
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: TMT
- Investment funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences