Gabriel Santelices > Dentons Paz Horowitz > Quito, Ecuador > Lawyer Profile
Dentons Paz Horowitz Offices
Calle del establo y calle E.
Site Center, Torre 1, oficina 301.
- Go to...
An attorney with experience in corporate law and corporate governance. Advises in labor law.
- Paz Horowitz Abogados, Associate, 2014 – present.
- Automotores y Anexos, Ayasa (Nissan Y Renault Ecuador), In house Lawyer, 2015– present.
- Pontificia Universidad Catolíca del Ecuador, free civil law legal clinics , Process Coordinator, 2012.
- Pérez Bustamente & Ponce, Research And Immigration Departments, Paralegal, 2011-2012.
English - Spanish
- Pichincha Bar Association (public)
- Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Catolíca del Ecuador, 2013.
With significantly expanded cross-border capabilities, the new Ecuadorian arm of global firm Dentons, Dentons Paz Horowitz, is highly active in the mining sector, offering regulatory, corporate and transactional advice to both domestic and international clients. The team also advises clients in the oil sector, particularly in dealings with government bodies, such as obtaining authorisations. The practice is led by Jorge Paz-Durini and Juan Carlos Pérez, both of whom are highly experienced in the mining sector, while senior associates Gabriel Santelices and Maria del Mar Heredia provide key support, with the former focusing on mining law and environmental compliance, while the latter handles corporate work.