Sarah Hope > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
115 COLMORE ROW
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Sarah is a Principal Associate in our Financial Services Disputes and Investigations Team. She specialises in financial services related disputes.
Sarah has over 15 years' experience in dealing with enforcement of guarantees and third party security, financial product mis-selling claims, Consumer Credit Act litigation, debt and asset recovery and satisfactory quality disputes. She also has experience of non-contentious regulatory matters including mis-selling and systems and controls failings. Her experience also includes being involved in a high-profile project for a major banking client where their past business practices were investigated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Sarah has undertaken a secondment to the Retail and Consumer Finance Legal Team of a leading high street bank where she dealt with a range of disputes including PPI mis-selling, account conduct/mandate issues, bank charges and motor finance recoveries.
West Midlands > Dispute resolution > Banking litigation(Rising stars)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation