Steven Davis > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Corporate; Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions
Steven Davis is a partner in Proskauer’s Corporate Department, co-head of the global Private Equity and M&A Group and co-head of the London office.
Steven’s practice focuses on buyouts, buy-ins, and strategic mergers & acquisitions. He has considerable industry knowledge in the consumer, retail, financial, business services, sports and healthcare sectors, and has advised a broad range of clients, including private equity sponsors, management teams, financial institutions and public and private companies.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Proskauer Rose LLP‘s M&A practice routinely represents a broad roster of blue-chip clients working across numerous industries, including financial services, TMT, energy, and consumer goods. Global M&A co-chair and practice head Steven Davis concentrates on buyouts, buy-ins, and strategic M&A mandates for a rich and varied client base, with recent highlights including deals in hospitality and healthcare. Richard Bull focuses on financial services and technology, while ‘excellent negotiator’ Matt Rees is sought out by a litany of institutional investors.
Proskauer Rose LLP continues to expand its market share of City private equity activity, receiving mandates from a number of new clients for both high-value and mid-market transactions. In addition to these new clients, the team acts for longstanding clients such as GIC, Investcorp, Anacap and Pollen Street on investments, acquisitions and exits. The team is active in regulated sectors such as financial services, as well as tech and retail. Steven Davis leads the team, with Andrew Wingfield and Richard Bull also recommended.
- Hall of Fame - London > Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Leading individuals - London > Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+) - London > Corporate and commercial
- M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+ - London > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds (including infrastructure funds)
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium