Richard Bull > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Corporate; Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions
Richard Bull is a partner in Proskauer’s Corporate Department and a member of Proskauer’s Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups.
Richard advises on a wide range of corporate work, including M&A, private investments, corporate venturing, joint ventures and corporate restructurings. Richard has extensive experience of acting on private equity, growth and expansion capital transactions of all types and sizes for sponsors and management teams, both of a domestic and international nature, with a particular focus in the financial services and technology industries.
Proskauer Rose LLP continues to expand its market share of City private equity activity, receiving mandates from a number of new clients for both high-value and mid-market transactions. In addition to these new clients, the team acts for longstanding clients such as GIC, Investcorp, Anacap and Pollen Street on investments, acquisitions and exits. The team is active in regulated sectors such as financial services, as well as tech and retail. Steven Davis leads the team, with Andrew Wingfield and Richard Bull also recommended.
With offices in both Westminster and Holyrood, the Pinsent Masons LLP team offers both parliamentary and public affair services. It is highly experienced in areas such as strategic advice, parliamentary procedures, public policy, and legislative drafting. Members of the team are able to promote, draft, and oppose Private and Hybrid Bills, as well as Harbours Act Orders, Transport and Works Act Orders, and other Bills and Orders. Practice leader Robbie Owen is a ‘vastly experienced infrastructure partner‘ and Roll A Parliamentary Agent, acting for those promoting and opposing Private and Hybrid Bills in Parliament. Francis Tyrrell advises on drafting amendments for Government Bills, and Roll A Parliamentary Agent Richard Bull promotes major infrastructure projects and private legislation.
Proskauer Rose LLP‘s M&A practice routinely represents a broad roster of blue-chip clients working across numerous industries, including financial services, TMT, energy, and consumer goods. Global M&A co-chair and practice head Steven Davis concentrates on buyouts, buy-ins, and strategic M&A mandates for a rich and varied client base, with recent highlights including deals in hospitality and healthcare. Richard Bull focuses on financial services and technology. Matt Rees has left the firm.
- Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+) - London > Corporate and commercial
- M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+ - London > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds (including infrastructure funds)
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium