Andrew Wingfield > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Corporate; Private Equity Mergers & Acquisitions
Andrew Wingfield is a partner in Proskauer’s Corporate Department and a member of our Private Equity Mergers & Acquisitions Group. As businesses globally are impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Andrew is a member of Proskauer’s Coronavirus Response Team helping clients respond and solve issues across myriad fronts.
Andrew undertakes a broad range of domestic and cross-border corporate and commercial work for both corporate and private equity clients, advising on acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, mergers and public takeovers, flotations and equity capital markets and private equity investment.
London > Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
With a particular focus on the technology and financial services sectors, Proskauer Rose LLP is adept at handling transactions for both sponsors and portfolio companies. The group wins repeat mandates from many of its clients, advising them on a string of acquisitions, investments and exits. Steven Davis leads the team and is also co-head of the global PE practice; Andrew Wingfield and Richard Bull are two other partners to note.
London > Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
Steered by the highly experienced global PE and M&A co-chair Steven Davis, Proskauer Rose LLP is rated for both its ‘unparalleled sector expertise‘ and interdisciplinary approach to high-value transactions across the financial, TMT, and professional services arenas. The ‘excellent‘ Andrew Wingfield is especially well regarded for his adeptness in banking and insurance M&A, while Adam Creed is a frequent port of call for many leading private equity firms and asset managers. Associate Matt Clift advises on a wide range of matters, from sovereign wealth fund-driven buyouts to sports sector transactions. Private equity M&A specialist Rebecca Villarreal joined the team from Kirkland & Ellis International LLP in June 2021.
- Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+) - London > Corporate and commercial
- M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+ - London > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+