Andrew Wingfield > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Corporate; Private Equity Mergers & Acquisitions
Andrew Wingfield is a partner in Proskauer’s Corporate Department and a member of our Private Equity Mergers & Acquisitions Group. As businesses globally are impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Andrew is a member of Proskauer’s Coronavirus Response Team helping clients respond and solve issues across myriad fronts.
Andrew undertakes a broad range of domestic and cross-border corporate and commercial work for both corporate and private equity clients, advising on acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, mergers and public takeovers, flotations and equity capital markets and private equity investment.
Proskauer Rose LLP continues to expand its market share of City private equity activity, receiving mandates from a number of new clients for both high-value and mid-market transactions. In addition to these new clients, the team acts for longstanding clients such as GIC, Investcorp, Anacap and Pollen Street on investments, acquisitions and exits. The team is active in regulated sectors such as financial services, as well as tech and retail. Steven Davis leads the team, with Andrew Wingfield and Richard Bull also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds (including infrastructure funds)
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium