Mr Ryan Austin > Loeb & Loeb LLP > Los Angeles, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
10100 SANTA MONICA BOULEVARD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90067
- Go to...
Mr Ryan Austin
Trusts & Estates
Ryan Austin’s practice encompasses a wide range of U.S. federal income and state and local tax planning for individuals and their businesses. He has significant experience handling tax planning for business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, business formations and dispositions, and partnerships and strategic joint ventures.
Ryan has also represented clients in audits and tax controversy matters, particularly in disputes with the Internal Revenue Service and the California Franchise Tax Board.
He has significant experience advising clients on California property tax matters, including tax exemptions and change in ownership issues.
University of Michigan Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
University of Notre Dame, Philosophy, M.A.
University of Utah, B.S., cum laude
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense