Mr Walter Curchack > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr Walter Curchack
Restructuring & Bankruptcy
Chair, Restructuring & Bankruptcy
Walter Curchack’s practice covers a full spectrum of complex bankruptcy, creditors’ rights and corporate transactions. He focuses on representing creditors, including secured and unsecured bondholders, lenders, and indenture trustees in major Chapter 11 cases. He also frequently represents clients in the purchase and sale of distressed assets and businesses across a broad range of industries.
In addition to restructuring work, Walter has significant experience in finance, corporate trust, investment advisory and corporate governance matters, cross-border bankruptcy and insolvency matters, and the formation, financing and restructuring of real estate transactions.
Walter is an experienced mediator in both bankruptcy- and non-bankruptcy-related matters.
Columbia University School of Law, J.D.
Yale University, B.A., cum laude
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense