Mr Bruce Wexler > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr Bruce Wexler
Trusts & Estates
Co-Chair, Trusts & Estates
Bruce Wexler’s experience is in estate planning for a diverse group of individuals including estate administration, estate litigation, business succession planning, and corporate and tax matters. He designs and implements estate plans using the various techniques available through a will and various types of inter vivos trusts to minimize the ultimate estate tax payable. His extensive drafting experience includes wills, trusts, prenuptial agreements, stock purchase agreements and shareholders’ agreements.
Bruce represents executors, administrators, and beneficiaries of estates in all aspects of probate and administration. He has also been involved in numerous audits of estate tax returns and litigated estate matters, including contested probate and accounting proceedings.
Among Bruce’s clients are owners of closely held businesses, and he has extensive experience assisting in their business succession planning. He advises them on many types of corporate transactions, including agreements relating to the purchase and sale of assets, stock acquisitions, formation of partnerships and tax law issues.
New York University School of Law, LL.M.
St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
Syracuse University, B.A., magna cum laude
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense