Ms Cat Driscoll > Browne Jacobson LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Browne Jacobson LLP Offices
3rd Floor, No.1 Spinningfields
1 Hardman square, Spinningfields
- Go to...
Ms Cat Driscoll
Cat specialises in the drafting and negotiation of significant commercial, IP, technology and e-commerce contracts across a broad range of sectors. With substantial in-house experience from multiple secondments, she has real insight and understanding of how legal advisers can best support the needs of businesses.
A Partner heading up our commercial team in Manchester and head of our Fashion & Beauty sector, Cat is an experienced adviser on all manners of contracts from supply chain arrangements, manufacturing, warehousing and logistics, outsourcing and facilities management projects, consortium arrangements, collaboration agreements and R&D contracts, ICT supply and procurement, consumer sales, website and e-commerce platform development to endorsement and sponsorship deals and the protection and exploitation of IP.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Browne Jacobson LLP is noted for its ‘exceptional service levels’ and the team is known for its multidisciplinary and cross-office approach. Areas of strength include handling influencer agreements, sponsorship agreements, supply chain issues and brand strategies. The practice is collectively led by real estate specialists Caroline Green and Sarah Parkinson, as well as Roland Gray who joined the practice from Dentons in November 2021 to lead the retail, consumer and logistics sector group. Additional arrivals include Cat Driscoll and Ragene Raithatha joining from DWF, who advise on commercial issues and construction mandates respectively.
- Next Generation Partners - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Health and safety
- Public sector > Local government
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Insurance > Professional negligence