Mr Ryan Brown > Browne Jacobson LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Browne Jacobson LLP Offices
3rd Floor, No.1 Spinningfields
1 Hardman square, Spinningfields
- Go to...
Mr Ryan Brown
Specialises in transactional corporate work (private equity and general M&A), preparing companies and shareholders for an exit and project managing deals involving multiple specialists and overseas advisers.
Since the arrival of ‘technically excellent and commercially pragmatic‘ practitioners Peter Allen and senior associate Ryan Brown in 2019, Browne Jacobson LLP‘s corporate offering in Manchester has been handling transactions of increasing size and complexity for a growing roster of notable clients. In 2021, the firm expanded its capabilities even further with the acquisition of commerical specialist Cat Driscoll; she brings her experience as a legal director advising on a wide range of contract and IP matters at DWF to the role.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Health and safety
- Public sector > Local government
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Insurance > Professional negligence