Thomas Howard > Browne Jacobson LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Browne Jacobson LLP Offices
VICTORIA SQUARE HOUSE
- Go to...
With 12 years in the team, nearly 10 of those as Partner, Thomas has been at the heart of the team’s growth from five fee-earners to 18.
The last 12 months has been particularly successful for Thomas with the significant growth in the investment work undertaken for local authorities, most significantly the completion of the Shrewsbury town centre project for Shropshire Council.
Thomas continues to act for AGA Rangemaster Commingled Fund, Angel Springs Limited (now part of the Waterlogic Group), George Eliot Hospitals and Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals all of whom have been clients for over 10 years and has many other long standing clients.
Thomas is heavily involved in wider firm matters being the Property partner on the firm’s conflicts group as well as dealing with matters relating to the Birmingham and Exeter office leases.
Trained Porter Dodson, Yeovil; qualified 2001; assistant solicitor Bevan Brittan (formerly Bevan Ashford) 2001-05; associate solicitor 2005-06; associate solicitor Browne Jacobson LLP 2006-09; partner 2009.
Bournemouth School; Brunel University (1997 LLB Hons Law 2(1)); Nottingham Law School (1998 LPC (commendation)).
Fencing (Birmingham Fencing Club), Krav Maga, piano, guitar.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Public sector > Education
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Human resources > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction