Tony Hadden > Brodies LLP > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Brodies LLP Offices
15 ATHOLL CRESCENT
- Go to...
Employment, pensions and benefits.
Partner and head of the employment team with experience across all areas of employment law. Tony has conducted and appeared in employment cases in both Scotland and England. He is accredited by the Law Society of Scotland as a specialist in employment law and recommended in the leading directories. He has worked on the TUPE side of a large number of corporate transactions, including multinational outsourcings in the financial sector. Enjoys working as part of his client’s team and has completed successful secondments in both US and domestic financial services organisations.
German, Spanish, French.
Employment Lawyers Association.
Perth Academy; University of Goettingen, Germany (1995 Erasmus Exchange); University of Edinburgh (1997 LLB Hons; 1998 Dip LP); qualified Scottish solicitor 1999.
Member of Blairgowrie Golf Club; enjoys squash, padel, football and tennis; plays saxophone, clarinet and piano.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Brodies LLP‘s large public, third and private sector client base, including employers and employees, is testimony to its substantial employment law offering, which, in the non-contentious space includes transactional support, advice on IR35 taxation regime changes and senior exits, and, in the contentious arena – where team head Tony Hadden and solicitor advocate Brian Campbell are regular features – the team is well placed to handle a wide range of employment tribunal proceedings and associated investigations, such as those arising from discrimination, unfair dismissal, equal pay and holiday pay claims. Joan Cradden is another key member of the team and has particular finance sector expertise.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Medical negligence: defender
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Public sector > Parliamentary and public affairs
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Environment
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Finance > Investment funds
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport