Kellie Jones > Boodle Hatfield LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Boodle Hatfield LLP Offices
240 BLACKFRIARS ROAD
- Go to...
Kellie is a Partner in the Litigation team. Her practice encompasses a wide range of commercial and property litigation. Kellie has substantial experience in dealing with all aspects of property litigation, including enforcing freehold restrictive covenants, party wall claims, enfranchisement litigation and claims under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996. Kellie acts for estates, freeholders, landlords, tenants and individuals. Kellie also advises on all landlord and tenant matters in commercial, residential and mixed use buildings, including advising on business lease renewals, both contested and uncontested, service charge issues and breaches of covenant including dilapidations, repair, alterations, assignment and remedies, including forfeiture. Kellie also has experience in dealing with general commercial disputes, with a particular focus on partnership disputes, high value contractual claims, misrepresentation and enforcement. Kellie acts for international clients and high net worth individuals. Kellie has experience of acting for clients in proceedings in the First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber), Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber), County Courts, High Court, Commercial Court and Court of Appeal.
With notable specialisms in the art, luxury asset, family business and agrochemicals sectors, Boodle Hatfield LLP‘s ‘commercial litigation team excels at managing disputes‘. The practice regularly acts in matters for clients from the Middle East, as well as other overseas jurisdictions. Commercial litigation specialist Simon Fitzpatrick is ‘strategically very strong and has superb judgement‘; and Kellie Jones routinely acts in professional negligence, breach of contract and insolvency-related claims. ‘Superb‘ senior associate Rebecca Foden is an expert in art-related litigation.
Boodle Hatfield LLP works with a diverse roster of major estates, property management companies, and private individuals, who turn to the team for its capabilities in all manner of high-value disputes. The practice is headed up by Colin Young, an experienced litigator whose regular workload spans breach of covenant issues, damages claims, and disputes arising from sale processes, among other matters. Kellie Jones is another seasoned contentious partner with expertise in both commericial and residential property disputes, appearing before the High Court and the Court Appeal.
- Commercial litigation: mid-market London > Dispute resolution
- Property litigation London > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Residential property
- Private client > Family
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Smaller Deals, £10m-£100m
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Real estate > Property finance