John Dingle > Blandy & Blandy LLP > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Blandy & Blandy LLP Offices
ONE FRIAR STREET
- Go to...
He has over 12 years’ experience of a wide range of transactions, including property development, the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold property, secured lending, and public and private health sector work.
Joined the firm as an as an associate in 2013, from what is now Blake Morgan, and became a partner in 2015.
- The Law Society
- Swansea University, BA History and Politics
- Swansea University, MA Politics
- Oxford Brookes University, PGDL
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, LPC
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Blandy & Blandy LLP handles strategic development, transactions and landlord and tenant matters, and advises a list of banks on secured lending, Jane Gunnell has extensive experience in the latter. The team is led by Katja Wigham who has industry expertise pertaining to charities, educational institutions, and third sector organizations. John Dingle acts for house builders in a variety of matters and is a specialist at the intersection of property and the healthcare sector. In addition to Wigham, Gemma Smith advises charities as part of her broader commercial real estate practice.
- Next Generation Partners - South East > Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation