Katja Wigham > Blandy & Blandy LLP > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Blandy & Blandy LLP Offices
ONE FRIAR STREET
- Go to...
Katja specialises in sales and purchases of development land, commercial freehold and leasehold premises, landlord and tenant matters and secured lending.
Joined Blandy & Blandy in 2003.
English, French and Finnish
- The Law Society
- Cardiff University, LLB (Hons) Law and French
- College of Law, LPC
Blandy & Blandy LLP handles strategic development, transactions and landlord and tenant matters, and advises a list of banks on secured lending, Jane Gunnell has extensive experience in the latter. The team is led by Katja Wigham who has industry expertise pertaining to charities, educational institutions, and third sector organizations. John Dingle acts for house builders in a variety of matters and is a specialist at the intersection of property and the healthcare sector. In addition to Wigham, Gemma Smith advises charities as part of her broader commercial real estate practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation